Whether you are building your own bespoke home, a developer, needing an office or commercial build or alternatively extending or refurbishing your own home, the technical delivery is not for the faint hearted and a sound knowledge of what you are doing is needed in a difficult market. Contrary to some you cannot pick up what is required or who to talk to so that you get the technical knowledge you need by doing a weekend course.
With considerable years of experience of house build our team will guide you through the path ahead to enjoy the process of completing your project.
We provide a full management service to our clients. Our package of work is delivered via known partners, tender processes and a clear understanding of your project and your requirements. Our services can encompass design, planning, building regulation packages, organising demolition and the full build of your project. Or just parts of it depending on your needs
We manage and deliver all parts of your project and do all the technical requirements at a reduced cost than working with a main contractor. All contracts etc are raised by us on your behalf direct with you and the contractors, so all guarantees are direct with you. All you do is pay the bills. We negotiate the best prices for you on labour and materials for your project.
Our services were designed for the needs of clients who want the aesthetical choices in their control and the technical side handled by others and a cost-effective approach.
Why project Management?
- Reduced cost. No main contractor margin.
- Closer working relationship on the project with you the client.
- We maintain the financial reporting for the project.
- We understand your financial goals and the outcomes required.
- Cost savings we achieve are your savings.
- All the technical delivery is handled by us.
- We have the right approach to ensure the right things are done to comply with what needs to be done and when to ensure proper delivery of the project
- We ensure your project is delivered in as quick a timeframe as possible.
Services we provide
- Pre site start process to include reports such as soil, asbestos, archaeological etc demolition and tree removal if required for site start.
- Full brief and specification with full scope of works can written and developed with you before we start building
- Design, planning, building regulation packages can be delivered as part of project.
- Manage full build of the project
- Cost plans spreadsheets and maintain overview of ongoing project budget. Sub-contractor tender prices will be delivered at therefore cost price as obtained from them. Discounts and trade prices secured are passed to you.
- Budget review and maintenance.
- Project timetable drawn up and maintained by us.
- Suppliers and sub-contractor’ meetings covered as required.
- Project goals and mile stones maintained
- Structural specification drawn up as per building regulation drawings.
- Landscaping can be included.
- CDM package on your behalf. Creation of safe method of works, health and safety set up on site and site development. Notification on behalf of client to HSE and F10 submission as per regulation and legal requirements. To carry out full CDM file creation.
- Site welfare facilities to comply with CDM regulations and your obligations.
- Contractor and HSE on site checks. To keep your obligations on site we have a robust system and papers issued to contractors to achieve safe and appropriate behaviours on site.
- Site Enabling and set up and set up any tree protection, on site hoardings and site welfare and office capabilities under welfare provision.
- Specialist professional services and sub-contractors for project, all will be tendered for by project manager but work directly with client for and for payment by the client. Contracts will be advised and set by us as the project manager and agreed with yourselves.
- Contractor tenders Creation of appropriate contractor tenders, contracts and administration of each and identification of each contractor and agreed with the client.
- Material schedulingand ordering and set up supplies for contractor use and paid by clients. Merchant accounts to be set up for client.
- Build types Masonry, Timber Frame, Basements, Water tight structures, Eco efficient
- Sign off and completion of your new home for warranty and guarantee purposes.